As an experienced Linked in advertising agency, we’re knowledgeable in using paid ads on Linked in in the most cost effective way to your business.
Currently, there are two main options when it comes to creating your ads on Linked in:
- Sponsored Updates: a pay per click format that allows you to promote a post from your company profile page and get it in front of a relevant audience. This can be a great branding exercise as you could easily get a discussion going on a particular topic by promoting an article you have written, or use remarketing functions to deliver relevant messages to users at goal oriented points in their purchase or decision-making journey.
- InMail: send personalised messeages directly into the LinkedIn inboxes of your target audiences.
- Dynamic Ads: this effective format pairs the profile picture of your target users next to your brand for maximum aspirational impact.
Using these targeting options, DIGIMINDZ is able to hone in on your preferred audience, ensuring the deepest level of relevancy to any prospective customers who see your ad.
- Job Title / Function / Seniority
- Years of Experience
- Affiliated Groups or Company